Saturday, March 07, 2009

No regret :)

An important lesson learnt today.

Don't delay the timeline. What's need to be done today, make sure that it is done. All it takes to make this happen is discipline.

I was extremely reluctant to do the decorations needed for sports meet today. In fact, thoughts of delaying it came to my mind. But, Dominic made me realised my mistakes. All it takes is discipline, JUST DO IT!

Also, Dominic made me realised sometime to make things happen all it takes is gather courage to take the first step. I didn't dare to paint the banner. I didn't want to mess it up. However, seeing Dominic just simply keeps trying to paint the banner, a thought came to my mind - Why am I shunning away when art and craft is something that I am good at. In the end, I didn't manage to overcome my fear but nonwtheless, I learnt the lesson.

No comments: