Friday, April 11, 2014

Life Has Been Good!

It has been some time since I last posted. I will make it up by having more post in April!

Clinical Education ended in March. It was a great experience. I am definitely more well equipped with skills to diagnose and treat patients with MS issues.

NSL started on 22 Mar. This is definitely not the best way to start the season. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." I can't agree more. I am still learning and working hard with the team for this season. Keep going strong Mui!

It is nice to be back in umpiring. I have umpired zonal primary school tournaments and National B and C Div tournaments as well. I like the easy pace that I am taking up assignments. I feel that after a long break, I have more self awareness in umpiring. I am able to correct myself.

I have left Juying Sec. It was probably one of the toughest decisions to make. It is nice to follow through with my first batch of students. Their growth is priceless to me. It makes all the hard work and efforts worthwhile. Unfortunately, academic is catching up with me and I needed more time.

The result for this semester surprised me. I have a distinction for Cardiopulmonary 1B! This is my first ever distinction. I didn't have C+ or C. I am happy with the results. This has proven to me that hard work pay off. Keep it up, Mui! Of course, I need to give credits to people who have helped me.


No comments: