Thursday, August 28, 2014

It has been 2 months since I last posted

It has been a long while since I last posted. I having a lot of thoughts in my mind and I would like to have it written (read as typed out) somewhere.

I has a short meetup with Jing Jing which triggered a couple of interesting thoughts. Some of them revolve around the topic of relationship.

We can't deny true love is when you learn to love someone wholeheartedly. It is about finding someone that you are all right with and learning to love the person for who he or she is. In reciprocal, your partner loves you for who you are. This is true love.

However, despite finding the true love, you are not sure if this is God's plan for you.

There are so many things that I love about you. In fact, I love everything about you. I like the way you care for me. I like the way you let me be myself. I like the way you always make me feel special. I like the way you respect me. I like the way you hear me out. I like the way you make adjustment just so we can make the relationship a better one. I like the way you always give your best to me. I like how you always make me your priority within your means.

Most importantly, I know that you are someone that I can rely on for a lifetime. On the other hand, religion is the only obstacle between us...

No comments: