Monday, September 11, 2006

"school reopened"

ya.. SCHOOL REOPENED! and 4 weeks to EOY.. -.* Haiz.. nvm..

During lessons, I remembered some stuffs that happened during the holiday and kept smiling away.. lolx.. There was a cadet (shall keep this person annoymus) when came back for holiday training, forgot to bring shoelaces but yet brought the boots.. HAHA.. and when someone knew about it.. the laughed loudly.. What made me smile was how this person laughed and this is my first seeing people forgetting to bring shoelaces.. lolx.. =)

Just now when watching a show, I reflected on myself and asked myself, what's love? why will opposite sex attract each other..?

Recently people around me are facing love problem.. not one or two but a few.. I used to somehow have the problem too.. =(

Is love suppose to be only sweet and romance..? I don't know.. It seem that in all couples a lot of effort is needed to overcome problems between themselves and between the society and them. I had a friend who got together with a guy a few month ago.. All of us thought that they were having perfect love. Nothing will go wrong in them.. They are gonna have everlasting love.. But who knows, recently they broke up. Reason being, the guy was lost and think that what he had done was unfair to the girl.. The girl broke down after the broke up.. What exactly is called unfair? I tried to save things back.. But it was all useless..

They started off with sweet and romance.. Till now, I still don't know what was the reason that why and how this happened..? But well.. the guy who you know who you are.. I just wanna say.. there was nothing unfair that you have done to her other then.. breaking up.. Her heart really broke and bled......

Another friend of mine, was caught in a triangle love recently.. Many people will think that its my friend's fault.. but I TOTALLY disagree.. Here's the details:

Guy A and my friend are good friends. Guy A liked this girl, Girl B. However, Girl B liked my friend. My friend not long ago just had some problems with a girl that he liked.. What is he going to do..? He put all the blame to himself and said that it is his fault for being caught in such situation. I don't think is his fault to be caught in such situation.. Many people will think that is his fault for not making things clear to the girl.. But he did nothing..!!! Now, he is lost..

Last case for sharing.. My friend been waiting for the 1 year to pass for his girl, Girl X, to come back.. yet during the period he dated another girl, Girl Y.. when Girl Y broke up with him, he was disappointed and blamed himself that he didn't do enough.. I really got to say Girl Y might have think that my friend was a flirt...

As for myself, I was once trap in a complicated situation before.. But well, my case was over.. peace was resume for me.. Only sometimes will feel empty in somewhere in my heart..

In the television, such cases were happening too..

What's love..? Why are there all this happening..? Are we still too young to handle love..? I hardly see successful cases nowadays.. Barely a few only.. I see my problems than success.. Haiz...

the other questions that I reflected was why will opposite sex attract each other..? Funny ya.? 2 different people who are practically different in everything can attract each other..? will I don't know.. lolx.. nvm..

It's been long since I blogged such a long post lolx.. ok la.. gtg and do homework now.. BIO!! ARGH!! bye.. =)

To all the above friends.. take care..

No comments: