Saturday, August 26, 2006

Another of those sleepless, suddenly reflecting on the phrase,
"I don't know...", very familiar yah?

It seems many of us use it when, we really don't know or as an escape to certain questions posed. I wondered how many of those I have used.

Then again for me, there are many unknowns. I should say I really don't know why I don't know. Reasons, explanations or answers just aint there. What will you do then when the unknown is known to be unknowns? Wait and see what happens right? Maybe some unknowns are easily forgotten, others will dwell in us and we go in search for a possible answer. Funny it seems, we can find answers in or through others. Just have to be a little open-minded.

When you don't know, do you feel boxed up? Being boxed, you just want someone or somehow to be unwrapped, unboxed and be in the known world once again. Will it be better to be boxed? Perhaps it is... for awhile just to escape. When ready to face the reality, we may act like new borns or chicks pecking to get out of the shell slowly.

I don't know and I don't know anymore. I don't even know myself. Is that the ultimate? Just for those lost out there, it's okay to be in the "don't know coma" for awhile. It's pretty normal I guess. Just go in search for yourself and be who you are. Don't be led by the unknown. It aint going to take you far or to the destination you are suppose to be at. Be led by goals, directions and insipirations.

I copied this from one of my friends' blog..

More than often I am in "don't know coma" and feel very helpless especially when life goes too fast and I can't catch up... It made me feel that the world has abandon me..

the last 7 words of the entry inspired me in one way or another.. "Be led by goals, direction and inspirations".. With this seven words, I feel very lucky.. at least I know what I am doing now.. Ya..

Humans are great because they dare to dreams!

Bye!

No comments: