Tuesday, August 29, 2006

LIfe is just so drastic.. =(

I really don't know don't know what the correct way to live.. Can hardly do anything I like.. the only thing that I like and I can do is only NETBALL! Teachers are damn freaky naggy! can hardly stand them! I really hate school now.. Most of the lesson really can bored me to death.. I hate to see the homework! It just rattle my nerves!

I really want to be alone for while yet people are just disturbing.. To my dear friends, sometimes, please give me some peace.. TO ALL TEACHERS, please spare me some life by stop NAGGING! I really hate nagging!

Life.. *sigh* Really tired of it! Can't go by my way.. What's the point having a life that others are controlling it? It's lame right? Or is this what everyone need to go through? Or is it the impact for what happened months ago?

Weekday, go school, come home, eat sleep.. Next day, wake up, eat go schooland continues.. Weekend, do Homework, go out if possible(but RARE), eat, sleep.. I think this is pretty much what everyone is doing everyday.. ya? I really wonder how you guys survive with such life that is so " square and dead"... *sigh*.. What can I do to it?

Nowadays, most of the things, I am really doing for the sake of doing or for the sake to prevent nagging.. It's so pointless to do all the stuffs.. Really hate it! I also don't know why sometimes I just have bad-temper and lose patient and a volcano erupted. =( What's becoming of me??

*sigh* What can I do???
Open to have a bigger view.. This is a composition written by my good friend, Ong Li Ling, it really reflect on the society!

No comments: