Saturday, August 05, 2006

I made mistakes over again and again. what can I DO?? Why must August once again be like this? I think I have offended someone again. I really don't know what can I do to save the situation. Right now, I have no one to turn to.

I have no idea how can I hold back my temper. I have no idea how can I please everyone. I have no idea how to stop things from happening. I know I can yet I just don't know how. My sister has problems. My super senior has problems. My gd buddy has problems. I have offended my friendSss.

I was simply tired on Friday. I really could not hold back my temper. I pratically offended everyone. I guess. I know it is useless to say anything now. Things have happened and nothing can change the situation. Can I please be given a chance again to make up what went wrong..? I may have offended some of you people the second time. I am really sorry.

You may face some problems now.. and I know it is not the right time to say certain things.

I guess all these are retributions. I seldom appreciate people's "good". Therefore, when I had done something, my good was all forgot clear and clean. Maybe in ther first place, I have no good.

May I ask for a forgive?

No comments: