Friday, July 07, 2006

Feeling very down today.. can hardly concentrate.. ya.. thinking n thinking n thinking.. of? 3 questions:

What's life?
Who am I?
What's feelings?

3 simple questions yet in my 15 yrs of life I have not figure the answer out yet.. I feel guilty today.. for not doing something.. Honestly, I don't really know the definition for guilty but that what most people say.. Words and description are set by humans.. they set the language.. sometimes, really don't know what to use to descrbe things and feelings.. If I were to use my own words, no one can understand me.. If I use what's set, I have no idea what to use.. Often, I really don't know what am I feeling, because I have no words to tell myself so..

Someone will hate someone when the person can't accept the other person behaviour.. Ya, this is true.. but.. what's call acceptable behaviour?? Everything are being set by humans.. Humans set the rules and regulation.. In my opinion, some rules and regulation are set due to selfishness.. some are set because they care for others.. But whether is it for themselves or others, the moments these rules and regulation are set, EVERYONE MUST follow.. Haiz.. By following rules and regualtions is that call life??

Then, what the correct way of living?? Do what is expected of others..?? I have no idea.. really no idea.. To me, hardest thing to do in the world is to lead a simple life.. Many times, feeling "don't know"(others call this feeling: lost), yet I have act as if I know.. Well.. I really have no idea, how to be myself.. what exactly is life to me?? How should I feel to be myself? What should I do to be myself??

Answer: don't know!

*sign!*

No comments: