Thursday, July 06, 2006

Gonna go back to school soon.. =( for councilor rehearsal.. I can't get a cord shoe that has my size.. URGH! lol.. oh well.. nvm..

In school, can be happy, but out of school.. all the emotions come.. I have no idea why.. but sonehow sad these few days over certain matters.. well.. Hope can overcome them.. =]

I REALLY MISS PRIMARY SCHOOL LIFE!! VERY! Really wanna go back to those days.. Went back to pri sch on tues.. went looking round the school.. lots lots, and lots of memories flashback.. ya.. I really gotta say.. my primary school is so much better than my secondary school.. In term of system, facilities, discipline, educate, etc.. (THIS IS ONLY MY OPNION!!) Really wanna go back there and study.. but well.. we always have to move on in life.. can't always stay at the same spot and not moving.. Having dinnemia.. LOL.. ok.. I gtg liao..

Shall be back later.. anyway..

FRANCE GOT INTO THE FINALS!! =D

No comments: