Monday, July 24, 2006

Today? early in the morning got call up for nothing.. -.` lol..

Life passed one day by one day.. and getting more lost and lost in life.. #.- Really don't have any motivation to live on.. I can't find any purpose living in this world.. Life is like so boring and dull. Everyday, go school, come home, eat, do homework, sleep. Weekend: wake up eat, go out, come home, eat, sleep. ~.` Nothing interesting!

Ya, I know what we do will affect others.. But others are going to die one day.. Those people affect by them are going to die one day too.. I mean is like when everyone is going to die one day, why did we live? Did we live for the sake of death? I had a friend told me that he hate see death. As for what's the reason, I have no idea. not that I like to see death but.. ALL of us are going to die one day. It's only a matter of early or late.

These few days been having comprehension about life, lessons talking about life.. etc.. All these are telling us to treasure our life, our lifes are precious. But seriously, I don't see how precious life is, i don't see the reason why we need to treasure life.

Not long again, I was talking to one of my friends about life, he said that our reason for living is we affect others.. but like i said above, ALL of us are going to die one day. Does it really matters how we affect others when ALL of us are going to die one day?

People said that I thought of all these are only making my life difficult and complicated. To me, I really don't see any motivation and reason to have a life on Earth. You may ask, why don't I commit suicide. I really wanna die. I really wanna someone come and kill me. Or die in a sleep. I don't want to commit suicide cos I don't want to cos pain for myself, as in.. the stab hurts.. but if someone kills me, the pain come from someone else. Die in sleep will be the best.. no pain at all.. PERFECT DEATH!

Readers, if you like living in this world, can tell me why??

No comments: