Tuesday, July 04, 2006

This is my 200th entry.. =) My blog is going to ONE YEAR OLD!! and ya, I year has passed since I started writing my blog and creating blogskins.. Currently, this is still my fourth blogskins.. not having any plan to have new blogskin.. Maybe when I had reach my target.=)

These few days been kind of lazy to update my blog.. FRANCE won BRAZIL!! Was surprised but wasn't shock since they were once a champion in the year 1998.. =P These few days, Brazil had lots of critism as well.. Oh well, in my opinion, I think that the fans should not have so much critism about Brazil.. there must be a winner AND a loser.. If France lost, people will said that they can't make it, whatever shit.. Why don't we just take it that France luck is better this time round.. Though I support France for this World Cup, I agree that Brazil has the potential to be the champion.. =) Another match, England VS Portugual.. Many poeple were expecting England to win.. Well.. just like Brazil, they lost.. History repeated, they lost at the penalty.. Penaly really got to depends on luck. I just hope that England can have better luck next tie round.. =))

Ok, that's all for the time being.. gotta sleep already.. =)

No comments: