Wednesday, July 26, 2006

So late still up? ya.. (obiviously) ok.. lol.. Every tuesday 100% will stay up late no matter ho fast I do my things or how slow I do my things. Weird!

These few days, my mum and my friend been telling me about people passing away. They are all very sad over the death. To me, I am actually happy for them because they don't have to suffer anymore in this world. Maybe there is something more interesting for them somewhere else? We can never know. But.. sometimes when I think what will happen if one day.. ..... I will be sad too.. but at the same time will I be happy for them?

Oh well, I guess all these can't be helped. However, why are others dying but not me? I WANT TO DIE IN SLEEP! But seriously if I am not going to die in sleep right, I wouldn't want to die. Very contradicting right..? Cos obviously I can't really think now cos it's very late at night le..

Since last weeks, most of my entries are either on life or death.. There's a reason for me doing so. It is because I can't really find a way to live properly. (Eh.. I am not too sure about the definition of proper). Sometimes life is just so dead and bored that I see no "life". I am also looking for the best way to die.

haiz.. really ah.. when holiday right, I shall take one whole week to find things and study life..! As for the time being, just life for the sake of living. Live day passing one day by one day for no reason. If any of you wanna kill me, please do so. the thing is one stab MUST die hor. If you wanna kill me with 2 or more cut or stab or by other means, I will call police and sue you for making me suffering. But if can kill me with just a cut or stab and I can die the next second, you will be rewarded, and show police this entry that you won't be sue or charge for murder cos is I am willing to let you kill me. ya!

AND I AM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS!

No comments: