Saturday, July 22, 2006

This week is pretty bad for me.. Really bad I guess..

Too much things already.. I guess.. sister very sorry.. Really very sorry.. I didn't mean it, I didn't know that there will be such a great impact.. Very sorry..

Now all I care only the big matters.. can't really bother with the trivia matters.. Sister and I, the sistership seems bad.. I am really afraid with what's gonna happened.. Though it hurts me, this isn't what I want to see. Really.. Everything has come and gone too fast.. I guess.. Maybe its so fast that everyone can't handle it well.. Yet, I can do nothing about it.. Was it my fault..?

I am really bothered over it.. I really hope i can do something about it.. Amirah, you are right.. what you told me the other time was right.. Now, I am lost? or maybe I am not..

Whatever it is.. Hope nothing big and scary is gonna happened.. and Take care sister.. If there's anyway, I can help you.. PLease, Please, Please tell me...

No comments: